How to homologate your Bachelor’s degree to access the University in Spain
Who can apply for homologation?
Requirements for homologation
- It must be valid in the country to which it belongs.
- Studies must have been completed and all courses must have been passed.
- There must be sufficient equivalence of these studies with the Spanish system, both at academic level and in their duration and content.
- If you have studied in a foreign school in Spain, it must be an accredited school.
The following will not bet homologated under any circumstances:
- Single subjects.
- Degrees already obtained or courses carried out within the educational system of our country.
- Studies in foreign institutions (not accredited) in Spain.
- The Consulate of Spain in the country of origin.
- The Ministry of Education in Spain (C/ Los Madrazo, 15) or at the Foreign Affairs Office (C/García de Paredes, 65). If your residence is outside Madrid you can do it in the territorial offices of each province or Comunidad Autonoma. Check the available registration offices by clicking here.
- Submit an application to a registration office.
- Provide the academic documentation.
- Submit the proof of payment fee corresponding to the application.
- Original documentation and copy of ID, passport, NIE or other document.
- Original and certified copy of the official title or diploma for which approval is sought (proof of completion of the corresponding studies and final examinations).
- Original and certified copy of the certificate of accrediting marks of the courses completed in which the subjects passed and the grades received are recorded.
Payment of the fee
- Payment in Spain: Tax 079
- Payment abroad: Entry or transfer to the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training. Account ES27 9000 0001 2002 5310 8018. Banco de España, with address at Calle Alcalá 48, 28014-Madrid (Spain). IBAN: ES27 9000 0001 2002 5310 8018 BIC: ESPBESMMXXX
How long does the procedure take?
If you want your administration management to be taken at ease, trust La llibreta to help you out with it.
Can I start my studies before homologation?
You may also like…
Most of our students find writing essays the most difficult part of an English exam. Follow this list of tips to learn how to successfully and confidently write your essay. 1. Manage your time effectively. You should spend: Planning - 10 minutes Writing - 30 minutes...
We give you 6 good reasons to come to Valencia to study.
We explain with an example why it is important to choose subjects that weigh 0.2 in the PCE.