Finding suitable accommodation can be a challenge for university students, especially in a city like Valencia where rental prices can be high if you don’t know where to look properly. Fortunately, there are several rental options available, including affordable apartments, student residences, and student housing cooperatives. University students have various options to find accommodation that suits their needs and budget.
Apartment Rentals in Valencia
In Valencia, there are several websites specialized in apartment rentals for students, which facilitate the search for a place to live during university studies. Here are some of the best portals for finding rental apartments for students in Valencia:
- Idealista: One of the most popular rental portals in Spain, it offers a wide variety of rental options in Valencia, including apartments for students. The site is user-friendly and allows filtering searches by area, price, number of rooms, etc.
- Fotocasa: Another popular option in Spain, Fotocasa also offers a wide selection of student apartments in Valencia. The site is intuitive and allows filtering searches by area, price, number of rooms, etc.
- Pisos.com: This rental portal is especially useful for students, as it offers a specific section for student apartments in Valencia. The site is user-friendly and allows filtering searches by area, price, number of rooms, etc.
- Uniplaces: Specializing in apartment rentals for university students across Europe, it offers a wide range of accommodation options, from shared apartments to single rooms in student residences. The search process is straightforward and options can be filtered according to the user’s needs and preferences. Uniplaces also offers temporary accommodation options for university students, ideal for those looking for a temporary place while searching for a long-term option. It also provides payment security guarantees and ad verifications to ensure the safety and peace of mind of students looking for accommodation.
- Badi: Badi is a temporary rental platform specializing in accommodation for university students. It offers a wide variety of rental options in Valencia, with affordable prices and options to share apartments with other students. The site is easy to use and allows filtering searches by area, price, number of rooms, among others. It also features a reviews section, allowing users to see other students’ opinions about the housing and the landlord.
In addition to apartment rental websites, there are also several student residences in Valencia that offer affordable and comfortable accommodation for university students. These residences are usually located near universities and offer a variety of services, such as shared kitchens, common lounges, cleaning services, etc. In 2023, the average price for a student residence ranges between 600 and 700€ per month.
Some of the best student residences in Valencia include:
- Residencia Universitaria La Concepción: Located in the center of Valencia. It offers single and shared rooms with private bathrooms, a fitness room, and common lounges. You can choose between half-board or full-board. Starting from 714€.
- Residencia Universitaria Damià Bonet: This residence is located near the University of Valencia and offers single and shared rooms with private bathrooms, individual or shared kitchens, a fitness room, and common lounges. Full or half-board available. From 402€/month.
- Residencia Universitaria Amro Valencia: This residence is next to the Àngel Guimerà metro stop. It is the closest to the academy. It offers single and double rooms with or without a terrace. It has a kitchen and gym. You can choose the board regime or not include it. From 580€/month.
- Residencia Universitaria Galileo Galilei: Located on the campus of the Polytechnic University of Valencia. It offers single, double, and triple rooms with private bathrooms. With cafeteria, dining room, gym among other facilities. Full board. From 635€/month.
Residence Search Engines:
- Buscoresi is a digital accommodation search platform aimed at students looking for a place in a student residence. You can make your reservation with them for free and they advise you throughout the search and required procedures.
- In this other portal you will find another residence search engine in Valencia to discover more options and compare prices.
Student Housing Cooperative
Beyond the university residences mentioned above, there are other accommodation options for students, such as Casa Verde, a student housing cooperative. This cooperative offers shared apartments at affordable prices and promotes a sustainable and solidarity lifestyle. There are also other cooperatives and similar accommodations in Valencia, such as the student housing of the Popular University, which offers shared apartments at affordable prices and promotes a solidarity lifestyle among residents.
Social Networks to Connect with Other Students Looking for Housing
There are several groups and channels on Facebook and other social networks where university students can search for and offer accommodation in Valencia. These groups are usually aimed at university students and offer a variety of accommodation options, from shared apartments to single rooms in student residences or shared accommodations. You can also find advertis for temporary accommodation for university students, which are usually ideal for those looking for a temporary place while searching for a long-term option.
- Facebook: You can join buy and sell and rental housing groups in Valencia, where people post ads for available apartments. Here are some examples:
- Pisos en Valencia: This group has over 50,000 members and is dedicated to buying, selling, and renting homes in Valencia.
- Alquiler de pisos en Valencia: This group has over 20,000 members and is specifically dedicated to renting homes in Valencia.
- Intercambio de pisos Valencia: This group has over 5,000 members and is dedicated to buying, selling, and renting homes in Valencia.
- Instagram: You can search for hashtags related to housing search in Valencia, such as #pisosenvalencia or #alquilervalencia, to see ads for available apartments.
- Twitter: You can search for tweets related to housing search in Valencia, using hashtags like #valenciapisos or #alquilervalencia, to see ads for available apartments.
It is important to mention that you should always be careful when looking for housing online and make sure that the property and the landlord are legitimate before making any financial commitment.
If you have any comments or suggestions to improve this article, we greatly appreciate it. We hope you find the best place to live in Valencia for as long as you decide to stay here.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Getting Around Valencia as a StudentValencia boasts a comprehensive and efficient public transportation system for getting around the city, which includes everything from the metro and buses to the tram and Valenbisi. Additionally, there's the option of moving around...
This article provides a detailed guide on the weighting tables of Spanish universities to help you maximize your admission score. It explains concepts like admission score, cutoff score, and how they relate to weighting tables. Additionally, it provides direct and up-to-date links to the weighting tables for the 2023-2024 school year, organized by autonomous communities. Understanding how these tables work will help you efficiently choose the subjects for the entrance exams and maximize your admission score.
UNEDASISS PCE Grade Calculator Your guide to knowing what score you need to achieve in your university entrance exams to access the degree program you want.University Entrance Exam (PAU)Specific Competency Exams (PCE)PAU +25PAGSHey! Are you ready to embark on your...
Guide to Studying in Spain: Discover How to Choose Your Degree, Prepare for University, and Manage the Duration and Costs of Your Studies.
Empower Your Academic Future: Secure Your Student Visa for Spain with the Expert Guide from Academia La Llibreta
We simplify the path for students from the British educational system towards Spanish universities in the new post-Brexit era.