PCE: Specific Competency Exams
In case the school has to close for reasons beyond our control in the 2020-2021 academic year, all classes will take place in online format. The classes will have all the technological and professional resources necessary in order to maintain the highest quality.
GET INTO A SPANISH UNIVERSITY!
If you are from outside of Spain and want to enter the University here you will have to pass the entrance tests to the university carried out by the Unedassis: the so-called PCE (Specific Competency Exams). We help you through the whole process. You’ll be glad you chose us!
Do you need a student visa? We will help you get it.
Qualified and experienced teachers. We are familiar with the exam and we know how to explain it to you.
What are the PCE? (Specific Competency Exams)
Frequently asked questions
We have a very complete VIRTUAL CLASSROOM that contains updated theory, explanatory videos, exams with keys and a multitude of typical exercises to practice. In addition, there is a forum for you to be in contact with your teachers and classmates. If you want you can hire private classes via skype.
ONLINE PCE course
PCE intensive course
PCE intensive course
Spanish course + PCE
- Spanish course from September to December. It consists of 20 weekly sessions.
- PCE course (Specific Competency course) from January to June. You will study the 4 subjects of your choice and we will prepare you thoroughly for the exams.
If you already have a good level of Spanish you may be more interested in PCE courses without Spanish lessons.
Spanish course (20 weekly lessons) + PCE
- Intensive Spanish Course from September to December
- Intensive PCE course from January to June
We are a Collaborating Center with UNED
The UNED is committed to La llibreta and therefore the Llibreta with its students to:
- Provide information on the admission policies and requirements of undergraduate studies in Spanish universities.
- Manage and report on administrative procedures.
- Inform about the results obtained in the PCE exams.
- To report on any changes in admission policies and requirements to Spanish universities, as well as the examination models, programmes, contents, examination dates, etc.
- The possibility of contacting the teacher staff who prepare and evaluate the tests in a timely manner.
- Advice in case of complaints or reviews.
- We have been assigned a manager of the UNED responsible for the reception and verification of documentation, as well as the follow-up of our students and attention in any incidents that may arise.
- La Llibreta takes part in a briefing on the most important news at the beginning of the school year as well as in subject-specific meetings.
We are happy to answer any of your questions
Contact us with any questions you may have either by phone, email or by filling out the contact form. If you want, you can even come and visit us.
FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM (PCE)
La llibreta School
In addition to Spanish classes we offer a multitude of varied courses. Enter and discover them.
Spanish classes and PCE.
Work with us
Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
If you want to be an agent or collaborator write us and we will give you our conditions of collaboration.