The PCE course is perfect for those students who don’t live in Valencia, have a good level of Spanish (or are native Spanish speakers) and want to study a degree at a Spanish university.
The course consists of:
- Face-to-face classes* with a maximum of 12 students per group. We explain the theory so you learn and understand it well. In class, we do many tests so that you will feel ready on the day of the test. We also do periodic mock exams.
- We provide online support so you can continue studying from home at any time. See the virtual classroom.
*The classes will have on-site and on-line students at the same time. The session will be broadcasted through an artificial intelligence camera that turns distance classes into an authentic experience more real than ever. They will be rotating classes in order to allow all our students to attend from our academy if they want to. Here you will find more info.
What subjects should I choose?
The PCE (Specific Competency Exams) are exams carried out by UNED. In order to take these exams, you have to choose among 4 to 6 subjects. We recommend you to choose 4 subjects. To choose correctly follow these steps:
- Choose the university degree you want to take.
- Look at the weighting chart and write down the subjects whose weight is 0.2
- We recommend choosing at least 3 out of 4 of the subjects whose weight is 0.2.
The virtual classroom is a website in which you will find all the theory of the course, as well as explanatory videos, previous exams with keys and a variety of resources for you to continue learning from home. It also has a forum for questions so that you can be in contact with your teacher.
TIMETABLE AND PRICES
The prices include the five months of class and depend on the number of subjects you take. Prices include classes, material and administrative fees.
|Asignaturas||h/mes||Coste total (5 meses)
The prices do not include the examination fees that depend on the UNEAssis (see fees here).
If it is paid monthly, a 50€ deposit must be paid. If you comply with the regulations of the center, this amount will be returned at the end of the classes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ONLINE BOOKING AND PAYMENT
If you still have any questions, please contact with us.
We are happy to answer any of your questions
Contact us with any questions you may have either by phone, email or by filling out the contact form. If you want, you can even come and visit us.
Gran Vía Fernando el Católico, 23. 46008. Valencia