The PCE intensive course is perfect for those students who want to preparare the September call. The course consists of:
- Face-to-face classes* with a maximum of 12 students per group. We explain the theory so you learn and understand it well. In class, we do many tests so that you will feel ready on the day of the exam. We also do periodic mock exams.
- We provide online support so you can continue studying from home at any time.
*The classes will have on-site and on-line students at the same time. The session will be broadcasted through an artificial intelligence camera that turns distance classes into an authentic experience more real than ever. They will be rotating classes in order to allow all our students to attend from our academy if they want to. Here you will find more info.
What subjects should I choose?
The PCE (Specific Competency Exams) are exams carried out by UNED. In order to take these exams, you have to choose among 4 to 6 subjects. We recommend you to choose 4 subjects. To choose correctly follow these steps:
- Choose the university degree you want to take.
- Look at the weighting chart and write down the subjects whose weight is 0.2.
- We recommend choosing at least 3 out of 4 of the subjects whose weight is 0.2.
The virtual classroom is a website in which you will find all the theory of the course, as well as explanatory videos, previous exams with keys and a variety of resources for you to continue learning from home. It also has a forum for questions so that you can be in contact with your teacher.
TIMETABLE AND PRICES
Additional payment for
Subject material (choose one option):
- Pay for only virtual classroom access and download our subject material (10€/subject/ course)
- Printed and bound subject material: 15€/subject/course
We will refund the 50€ deposit at the end of the course as long as you have complied with our school policies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ONLINE BOOKING AND PAYMENT
We are happy to answer any of your questions
Contact us with any questions you may have either by phone, email or by filling out the contact form. If you want, you can even come and visit us.
Gran Vía Fernando el Católico, 23. 46008. Valencia