How to Obtain the Certificate of
Union Citizen Registration in Valencia: Requirements and Steps

Certificate of Union Citizen Registration

The Union Registration Certificate is an essential document for any foreign student planning to study the PCE (UNED Selectivity) in Spain. It allows you to legally reside in Spain for more than 3 months and to carry out any administrative procedures, such as opening a bank account or working. In Valencia, you can obtain this certificate at the immigration offices or police station by following the steps detailed below. If you need help with the procedures, we can handle it for you at our school. You can check the prices on our administrative procedures page.

To obtain the Union Citizen Registration certificate in Valencia, you must pay attention to the following steps:

  1. Booking an appointment: The first step is to make an appointment. You can do this online by clicking here.
  2. Presentation of documentation: On the day of the appointment, you must present yourself at the Directorate General of Police or the immigration office with all the necessary documents to obtain the certificate. Among the documents you will need to present are:
    • Official application form EX-18 in duplicate.
    • Passport or valid identity document.
    • Proof of payment of the fee (12€).
    • Up-to-date census registration certificate.
    • Depending on the situation in which you find yourself, you will have to present other documentation. For students:
      • Registration at the education center (e.g. the “Llibreta”).
      • Proof of health insurance, either public or private. You can provide a European health card covering the period of stay in Spain.
      • Responsible declaration of having the resources necessary to support yourself and your family members during your stay in Spain.

Do you need us to manage it for you?

If you need help with the procedures, we can handle it for you at our school. Obtaining the Certificate of Registration of EU Citizens is an important procedure for any foreign student who wishes to study PCE in Valencia and legally reside in Spain for more than 3 months. This certificate is necessary for any administrative procedure, such as opening a bank account, working, or paying taxes.

Contact us for more information and make your stay in Spain as comfortable as possible.

You may also be interested in:

Getting Around Valencia as a Student

Getting Around Valencia as a StudentValencia boasts a comprehensive and efficient public transportation system for getting around the city, which includes everything from the metro and buses to the tram and Valenbisi. Additionally, there's the option of moving around...

Understand and make the most of the weighting tables of Spanish universities. Course 2023-2024

This article provides a detailed guide on the weighting tables of Spanish universities to help you maximize your admission score. It explains concepts like admission score, cutoff score, and how they relate to weighting tables. Additionally, it provides direct and up-to-date links to the weighting tables for the 2023-2024 school year, organized by autonomous communities. Understanding how these tables work will help you efficiently choose the subjects for the entrance exams and maximize your admission score.

¿Necesitas ayuda?
Scan the code
Garantía de
Profesores altamente cualificados y experimentados