LA LLIBRETA SPANISH SCHOOL
Learn Spanish in the centre of Valencia
We are your Spanish school in Valencia
La llibreta is a friendly and welcoming school, located in the heart of Valencia. We have been dedicated to teaching Spanish as a foreign language since January 2015. We will work hard to make your stay in Valencia unique, comfortable and one of a kind. You will love it!
We love what we do!
Experts in the communicative approach
You are going to love living in Valencia
Our Spanish courses
In the classroom
- We adapt to your level and needs using our own material.
- Classes are based on a communicative approach:
- Students use Spanish from their first day in the classroom.
- We give you the necessary tools to start speaking Spanish.
- Our teachers will guide you throughout your learning experience.
- You will practice different language skills: speaking interactions, writing skills, listening and reading comprehension.
- We use a wide range of innovative resources (audiovisual, games, group dynamic exercises, contests, debates, roleplay…)
- We learn from experience.
A different Spanish experience every week
- We offer you different experiences every week, where Spanish learning is guaranteed with great success!
- Some examples of our experiences are:
– Exploring Valencia
– Trying tapas
– Exploring the local market
– Spanish cooking lessons
– Valencia bikes tour
– Off the beaten track adventures
– and more..
The classrooms are spacious, bright and welcoming. All are equipped with whiteboards, projectors, heating and air conditioning.
The location is excellent; we are right in the centre of Valencia, a two-minute walk from the Torres de Quart, in the historic centre of the city.
Come and meet us!
Our super teachers
Martina Monllau i Queral
Living in Valencia is an amazing experience
- You will meet many people of different nationalities.
- Comfort (full board, cleaning and free leisure services).
Sharing a flat with other students
The advantages are:
- You learn to organise your life and it helps you mature.
- Greater freedom.
- Living with others.
- More cost effective.
Living with a Valencian family
The advantages are:
- Full language immersion.
- Cultural and local immersion.
- You can have half board or full board.
- Good price.
The price varies depending on the area you stay in. However, Valencia is not a big city and you can find rentals at a very reasonable price and relatively close to the school. One of the advantages of our city is its warm climate all year round, so a bike becomes a wonderful vehicle to move around with. It is a really “bike friendly” city that is perfectly adapted for cycling – flat and relatively small.
The average rent for a single room (bills included) is around €200-€400.
days a year
We are happy to answer any of your questions
Contact us with any questions you may have either by phone, email or by filling out the contact form. If you want, you can even come and visit us.
FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM (Spanish course)
La llibreta School
In addition to Spanish classes we offer a multitude of varied courses. Enter and discover them.
Spanish classes and PCE.
Work with us
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Si quieres ser agente o colaborador escríbenos y te daremos nuestras condiciones de colaboración.