LA LLIBRETA SPANISH SCHOOL
Learn Spanish in the centre of Valencia
We are your Spanish school in Valencia
La llibreta is a friendly and welcoming school, located in the heart of Valencia. We have been dedicated to teaching Spanish as a foreign language since January 2015. We will work hard to make your stay in Valencia unique, comfortable and one of a kind. You will love it!
We love what we do!
Experts in the communicative approach
You are going to love living in Valencia
Our Spanish courses
In the classroom
- We adapt to your level and needs using our own material.
- Classes are based on a communicative approach:
- Students use Spanish from their first day in the classroom.
- We give you the necessary tools to start speaking Spanish.
- Our teachers will guide you throughout your learning experience.
- You will practice different language skills: speaking interactions, writing skills, listening and reading comprehension.
- We use a wide range of innovative resources (audiovisual, games, group dynamic exercises, contests, debates, roleplay…)
- We learn from experience.
A different Spanish experience every week
- We offer you different experiences every week, where Spanish learning is guaranteed with great success!
- Some examples of our experiences are:
– Exploring Valencia
– Trying tapas
– Exploring the local market
– Spanish cooking lessons
– Valencia bikes tour
– Off the beaten track adventures
– and more..
STUDY IN SPAIN!
¡We arrange your admission in the Spanish University!
Administration procedures management
Our specialized team will guide you through the process of the homologation of your high school’s title and the study’s visa for you to access to the Spanish University of your choice.
We are a collaborator center of UNEDAssis
We carry out the procedures in order to get the international student’s certification for the Spanish Universities admission process.
PCE UNEDAssis Courses
We offer in-site and online courses so that you will be fully prepared to pass the PCE exam successfully and get the opportun ity to get into a Spanish University.
We have an experienced and expert team in preparing the PCE exams and they will guide you during the whole process.
The classrooms are spacious, bright and welcoming. All are equipped with whiteboards, projectors, heating and air conditioning.
The location is excellent; we are right in the centre of Valencia, a two-minute walk from the Torres de Quart, in the historic centre of the city.
Come and meet us!
Our super teachers
Martina Monllau i Queral
We tell you the procedure to homologate your Bachelor’s degree to access the University in Spain.
PCE Frequently asked questionsThe Specific Competency Exams (PCE) are exams carried out by UNEDassis for foreign students who want to study in a Spanish University.They are for International students (non-EU students or from countries having no educational agreement...
Most of our students find writing essays the most difficult part of an English exam. Follow this list of tips to learn how to successfully and confidently write your essay. 1. Manage your time effectively. You should spend: Planning - 10 minutes Writing - 30 minutes...
Living in Valencia is an amazing experience
- You will meet many people of different nationalities.
- Comfort (full board, cleaning and free leisure services).
Sharing a flat with other students
The advantages are:
- You learn to organise your life and it helps you mature.
- Greater freedom.
- Living with others.
- More cost effective.
Living with a Valencian family
The advantages are:
- Full language immersion.
- Cultural and local immersion.
- You can have half board or full board.
- Good price.
The price varies depending on the area you stay in. However, Valencia is not a big city and you can find rentals at a very reasonable price and relatively close to the school. One of the advantages of our city is its warm climate all year round, so a bike becomes a wonderful vehicle to move around with. It is a really “bike friendly” city that is perfectly adapted for cycling – flat and relatively small.
The average rent for a single room (bills included) is around €200-€400.
days a year
We are happy to answer any of your questions
Contact us with any questions you may have either by phone, email or by filling out the contact form. If you want, you can even come and visit us.
Gran Vía Fernando el Católico, 23. 46008. Valencia